Tuesday, 11 January 2011
Wednesday December 29th 2010 - Three Days on Three Days off.
Eyes on the prize I say. Focus Madam. It’s just three days on and then three days off.
The problem is that I am worn out just thinking about it. My schedule for the ‘off’ days is increasingly looking more like a dreamer’s scribbling than a serious action list.
Top of my new list should read:
1. Learn to make sense.
2. Learn to be realistic.
3. Realise I’ll only make sense if I learn.
4. Stop gabbing and get on with it.
Unfortunately I don’t have time for that and so I will need to stick with the original. This might not seem like a lot to some people, but I’m a professional dawdler.
1. Gut house and make it supremely efficient. Cupboard by cupboard.
2. Take The Little Perfect one to the park or swimming; if yucky weather.
3. Put up shelves. (Shelves we don’t yet have.)
4. Complete, (first start), meal planners for January.
5. Cook 5 new meals for The Little Perfect One.
6. Write Thank You cards.
18. Try meditation.
19. Complete, (first start), pitch for paper.
20. Wash curtains.