Tuesday 11 January 2011

Tuesday December 28th - So this was Christmas? I Can't Believe it!

I feel frantic and edgy in this Post-Christmas pig’s sty. Oh Tree, please give me strength. I just need to be able to hold it together. You seem flawless at that dear Tree, effortlessly holding it together.
On the upside, the sock stocks are looking a lot healthier! Yes, Christmas has really been and gone.
Why is it that I can’t believe it’s all over, when it’s always the same? It’s like the days getting shorter, for some reason it’s always a bit of a shock when it’s dark by 5pm.
I can’t believe that it’s work again tomorrow. I can’t believe the amount of rubbish that is now bulging out of every side of our house. I can’t believe how much I want to gut the place and start again.
What is different, is that our calm beige sanctuary has officially been invaded by the singing plastic jungle. I suspect for the next decade or even more, we will be able to consider this a new festive tradition.

No comments:

Post a Comment