Tuesday 1 March 2011

Tuesday January 18th 2011 – Not Another Tuesday!

What can I say dear Tree? I’m lacking, just seriously lacking that’s all. I’m lacking so much I can’t quite describe exactly what it is that I lack. I’m la...
Odd really, as it was such a beautiful day. The Little Perfect One certainly grabbed hold of it and gave it a great big lip-smacking kiss. He didn’t even cry this afternoon, when I picked him up from the childminder’s. No, when I walked through the door, The Little Perfect One sped towards me with a huge dribbling smile. I was only a blink away from blubbing like an Oscar winner, but I just about managed to hold it together.
Doreen said that he slept for nearly 3 hours today, which is about 3 times longer than he normally sleeps. Perhaps that’s my missing ingredient. A generous dollop of sleep would certainly help the mix right now. Yes, I must get some sleep now if Wednesday is to have any chance of rising into a decent muffin. Good-bye Snoozy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment