Tuesday 1 March 2011

Sunday January 9th 2011 – Irritated Nitwit

Oh Tree, I’m so cross with myself today. I had a lovely lie-in courtesy of Hoobiz, but I really couldn’t afford to lay there snoozing for so long.
Today was supposed to be the final effort big catch-up day, but I’m nowhere near finished. No, my blog posts are all still about last year! Arrh! I’m not sure if I am more annoyed at myself for being so slow or for setting impossible goals. Either way, I am a nitwit. So, basically, I am just cross with myself for being a nitwit.
In fact, I am highly irritated today. I found yesterday’s Big Ugly revelation quite shocking and rather entertaining. However, this morning it’s scratching away at my head and grinding intensely in my jaw. I can’t help thinking of the notice on some lotions and shampoos that, ‘if irritation occurs discontinue use.’ Perhaps this is also written somewhere in The Big Ugly terms and conditions. If not, well, then it bloody well should be!
Also there is a horrible smell in the kitchen and I have no idea where it’s coming from. It doesn’t seem to be the sink, the dishwasher or the fridge. These likely suspects have been independently sniffed and they seem fine. Yet it still stinks. It smells a bit like my old French teacher (‘Madame Breath of Death’) and that’s just not pleasant.

No comments:

Post a Comment