Tuesday 5 July 2011

Monday February 21st –Tell Me Why?

Funnily enough, I don’t hate Monday’s as a rule. It can be such a positive day, full of good intentions and fresh potential.
Unfortunately, I have spent another weekend doing very little other than be ill and I am at best feeling slightly betrayed. This is not the deal and I wish to complain.
Dear Monday,
I feel I must write to advise you that your presence is somewhat unexpected and most unwelcome.
To be frank, Monday, I can’t believe that you have the nerve to come crashing in now and slap me with such a stinging back hander at the beginning of the week.
I thought we had an understanding, but it seems that things have changed. I now know that you are just a spiteful bitch. You have obviously spent far too long hanging around with that miserable old cow Tuesday.
Yours feverishly,
Marcella

No comments:

Post a Comment